General Terms and Conditions
Please read this information carefully before buying our goods.
Warning: Riding a bike or working on one, in any way, may be dangerous. Take appropriate precautions and do not exceed your own capabilities.
Sussed Bicycles Ltd is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential injuries or damages arising from the use of our goods.
While Sussed Bicycles Ltd endeavour to keep all of our information up to date and correct, we shall not accept any liability for information inaccuracies.
The information and images provided are property of Sussed Bicycles Ltd and none of the documents or photographs may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any manner whatsoever, except in the case of a simple copy of documents on a single computer and reserved exclusively for private and non-commercial use.
We aim to dispatch the goods within 1-3 business days, but we cannot give precise delivery dates. We take care to package our goods appropriately and insure them against damage in transit.
Delivery will be completed when the goods are delivered to the specified address.
The goods you have purchased will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
You own the goods once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount and that you will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the goods are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
Returns and Refund Policy
Sussed Bicycles Ltd would like you to be completely satisfied with the goods you have purchased from us. However, in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please note the following:
• Under the Consumer Rights Act you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods (this could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you - whichever is later). After the initial 30 days, you can’t demand a full refund in the first instance, but you still have the right to a repair or replacement.
• We accept the return of items only if they are in the condition you received them.
• When returning goods by post you should always keep proof of postage and use a ‘signed for service’ when returning your goods. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are returned to us in a safe and secure manner.
• You will be responsible for any shipping costs when returning or exchanging goods.
• Once we receive the goods, they will be inspected and assessed and we will notify you that they have been received. If your return is approved we will make a refund to your original method of payment and issue the credit as soon as possible, no longer than 14 days.
Sussed Bicycles Ltd values your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
When goods are purchased you are required to give your full name and address, which may be passed on to couriers we use to deliver the goods to you.
We will only use the information that we collect about you for the fulfilment of your order.
If you have any questions regarding this statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Address: Unit 114, Westthorpe Business Innovation Centre,
Westthorpe Fields Road, Killamarsh,
Sheffield S21 1TZ
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.